Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Purpose of this Blog

When I decided to work from home and become my own boss I turned to the Internet. That was in the fall of 2006. I was immediately bombarded with millions of offers for work-at-home businesses that were not legitimate and definitely not profitable. However, I had made the decision to not go back to the corporate world so I stuck to my resolve and refined my searches. Slowly I found ways to bring in many small revenue streams so that I would not have to become dependant on one income source.

I am starting this blog as the next step in this ongoing evolutionary process to reach out to others who have found themselves in a similar position. I also hope to continue find other ways to improve my own income along the way. If anyone would like to comment or contribute to this blog, I am open to your communications.

No comments: